PRO HEALTH SYSTEM
PHS is a disinfection system that involves the use of lamps for the generation of UVGI rays together with ozone, which can also be housed on a MiR mobile vehicle.
The technology used is extremely effective for the neutralization of microorganisms and is integrated in an aluminum structure that enhances their effects, being this material characterized by the highest reflection rate among metals and therefore particularly suitable for reflecting UV rays.
Most Pathogenic Diseases and Vectors Contracted by Touching Surfaces (Fomite Transmission): SARS, MMR (Measles Mumps Rubella), RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus), Rhinovirus, Influenza, Coronavirus, Rotavirus, Adenovirus, Norovirus, Clostridium difficile (C. diff), hepatis-C, MRSA, VRE, CRE, Ebola, Parainfluenza, Acinetobacter, Enterobacter, Klebsiella, MERS, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Serratia, Staphylococcus, Stenotrophomonas, Mycobacterium, Pseudomonas, Necrotizing fasciitis, E. coli, Shigella, Norwalk Virus, Yellow Fever, Marburg and more. Many surface transmission diseases are now designated as being Multidrug-Resistant (MDR) ex. MDR-TB. Our PHS germicidal sanitizer is effective at destroying all of these contagious vectors in ambulances, clinics, schools and so much more.
- 360° lidar sensor for precise automatic calculation of UVC radiation dose and disinfection time, to ensure consistent and thorough disinfection.
- Motion sensor for automatic device switch off.
- Bulbs: bulbs provide UVC radiation with a wavelength of 254 nm to eliminate pathogens in direct and shadow areas jointly with ozone diffusion
- Built-in fan for cooling the device.
- Integrated WiFi and 4G/5G.
- Operating temperature range 0-80°C.
- There is no limit for use time.
- The device can be connected via a power cable.
- The device can be cleaned with a damp cloth and using a mild detergent.
The device is intended for use in an electromagnetic environment.
- Motion detectors covering 360°. In case of movement detection during disinfection cycle, UVC lamps are immediately turned off.
- According to LV directive, 2014/35/EU
- According to RoHS directive, 2011/65/EU
- According to ErP directive, 2009/125/EC
- People recognition system
- Adjustable start delay
- Emergency stop button
- Safety glasses for protection against UV rays
- LEDs indicating PHS device status